If your Hexoskin Device is not assigned to a user, you will not be able to make any recording. By assigning a user’s account to a Hexoskin Device, the Hexoskin servers will then be able to link the recorded data to a specific account, allowing you to retrieve your data whenever you log in to your Hexoskin Dashboard.
To assign the Hexoskin Device to a user, you need to:
- Download Hexoskin OneSync (if not done yet, go to https://www.hexoskin.com/pages/downloads to download the software compatible with your operating system, under the "SYNC SOFTWARE" section or click on these download links: Hexoskin OneSync for MacOs or Hexoskin OneSync for Windows)
- Launch Hexoskin OneSync
- Sign in with your Hexoskin Account
- Connect your Hexoskin Device to your computer with the provided USB cable
- Select your Device
- Click on the "Assign" menu
- Select the user's account of your choosing from the list (on the right side)
Your device is now assigned to your account, and the user's account should now appear under your Device information left panel. You can assign multiple devices to the same account or multiple accounts to the same Device (for more information, please refer to link). Keep in mind that only one user at a time can record with a Hexoskin Device.
Keywords: sync software, synch, account creation, assignation
Article is closed for comments.