*Standalone license required, contact email@example.com for more information*
With the Hexoskin OneSync software, it is possible to decode the data locally onto your computer from your Astroskin Device without sending the data to our server. An internet connection is required to log into the software, afterward, the data can be obtained locally without an internet connection. The data that can be decoded from the Device includes all the "raw" sensor data and their related metrics:
(Thor. + Ab.)
|SpO2||Temperature||Acceleration (x, y, z)|
|heart rate||breathing rate||Systolic Pressure||Activity|
|RR intervals||minute ventilation||PTT||Steps|
|Quality files||tidal volume||Quality files||Cadence|
The data points that are not available in the offline-decoding are all the adjusted metrics (using the user profile), some filtered data points (NN intervals, HRV), and all the sleep metrics. These items can only be retrieved by syncing the record to our server and then exporting the data.
To enable local timeline decoding on the OneSync software, follow these steps:
Warning: The data will be available locally on your computer without any encryption. If using a shared computer or if your computer is compromised, your Astroskin biometric data will be accessible.
- Open the OneSync software and sign in with your account
- Go to the Preferences section and enable the local timeline decoding feature
- Connect your Astroskin Device via USB and let the sessions download
- Right-click on a record and select Open location
- A new window will appear with the data for that session
Please note that even with the local decoding option enabled, the OneSync software will still try to sync the records to the server if an internet connection is available.
To decode any records that have already been synced to our server prior to activating this feature, you must:
- Go to the Support tab
- Select Erase all OneSync data stored on the computer.
- Next, enable the local decoding option in the Preferences section
- Sync your Astroskin Device again.