When you create your Hexoskin account, you were asked to enter your name, gender, date of birth, height, weight and even create a password. All of this information can be changed at any time.
*Please note that changing your demographics will only be taken into account in the new records collected from this point onward. The previously synced records will not be affected by these changes*
To modify your profile's information, follow these steps:
- Log into your Hexoskin Dashboard (my.hexoskin.com)
- On the top right, select: Settings > Profile
- Under Info, you will be able to change your gender, weight, height, and date of birth. Click on Submit to confirm the changes.
- Under Account, you will be able to change your first and last name, but not your email address. Click on Submit to confirm the changes.
- Under Password, you will be able to change your password. Click on Submit to confirm the changes.
Note: To edit your Weight quickly, you can also use the Health Status tab: simply select the "pencil" and enter your new weight.
Keywords: demographic info, demographics, details, personal information, modification, lose weight, losing weight, weight gain, weight loss, diet