Tagging an activity (and isolate a specific range) during a recording helps contextualize the data being recorded and allows the Hexoskin servers to calculate relevant metrics to the nature of your activity (for example, a distance travelled for a running activity and the number of steps for a walking activity).
To tag an activity during a recording*, you can use the Hexoskin mobile app for iOs or Android. The Hexoskin App will display in real-time the relevant live metrics pertaining to the chosen activity. Please note that not all activities will display the same metrics and more metrics will be available to be viewed after having synchronized your data on HxServices. To tag an activity, proceed as follow:
- Make sure that your device is paired with your phone
- Open and Log in to your Hexoskin App
- Put on your Hexoskin shirt, apply conductive cream and fasten the elastic belts
- Connect your Hexoskin Device to your shirt, it will start to record (2nd LED on) and stream your metrics to the app
- To start an Activity In the Hexoskin App, click on the "GO!" button
- Click on "Start Activity"
- Then select the activity of your choosing, "Walk" activity for example
- Once your activity has ended, you would click on the "End" and then "save" button
- Your device will continue to record data in the meantime. After data synchronization with HxServices, the activity “Walk” will appear in your Timeline and on the Activities tab on your Hexoskin Dashboard.
*Note: It is possible to tag an activity without the Hexoskin App and on data that have been previously synchronized. To learn how, please follow this link.
Keywords: range, record, training routine, #dash, app, tagging, activity, phone, sleep, real-time, live, activity context