To download your Hexoskin data, you have 2 options:
Option 1: Download Data Directly from the Hexoskin Dashboard
To download your data from the Dashboard, start by logging into your Hexoskin Dashboard at my.hexoskin.com.
From here, you can either:
- Download your data from the Dashboard from the “Records” or “Activities” tab, by selecting the activity or record you’re interested in and click on to download your data.
- Or download your data from the record or activity itself by scrolling down to the “Charts” section and clicking on to download your data.
With the Hexoskin Dashboard, you will be given a choice to download your data under .cvs (to export the processed data only), binary format (if you’re interested in all metrics available, including raw data) or EDF format (if you want to open them in EDF Browser software).
Note: On the chart, you can zoom in on a section of your activity/recording that interests you. However, please note that you will import the data for the whole recording/activity, and not data limited to the window selected. If you want to download a portion of the data, you can tag an activity within a record or you can create a sub-activity in an existing activity to isolate and export a specific range of data.
Option 2: Download Data using HxConvertSourceFile
1. Download HxConvertSourceFile software.
2. To use the software HxConvertSourceFile, under the tab "Download", you can fetch records/activities within the software itself. You first need to log in with your account login (The same login you use to log in to your Hexoskin Dashboard). Then, you will be able to choose the user that you want to download the records (a window should pop up).
3. Now, click on the tab "Convert". Two checkboxes are ticked by default. Leave it as it is. If you were planning on using Kubios for your analysis, tick also the checkbox “Use Tab '\t' delimiter (used by Kubios)”. Also, check the box “Save in Posix epoch time (seconds since 1 January 1970)" to have your time converted to epoch directly.
4. Select the files that you want to convert in the rectangle window, then click on Convert (lower left corner).
5. Then at the bottom, you can choose where to download your data with "Browse" button and in the "Execution and logging", it tells you when the conversion is done.
Keywords: data import, upload, hxconvert, record, activity, unprocessed data, multiple downloads, participant, patient, #dash