It is important to apply a conductive cream on the cardiac sensors (squares of bronze colored fabric). Without any conductive agent, it becomes very difficult to record accurately any electrical activity on the surface of the skin and for you, to obtain reliable cardiac data.
As a conductive cream, you can use any glycerin-based cream. Before you start a recording session, you need to:
- Put the shirt on carefully without stretching it too hard (refer to "Putting on and taking off Hexoskin Shirt" in the Articles section)
- Roll up the lower part of the garment to expose the abdominal cardiac electrode (1 square of bronze colored fabric)
- Apply a nickel-sized amount of your glycerin-based cream on the abdominal cardiac electrode
- Roll the lower part of the garment back down
- For the thoracic cardiac sensors, gently stretch the armpit opening on your right side until you are able to see one of the thoracic cardiac electrodes
- Apply a nickel-sized amount of your glycerin-based cream on the cardiac electrode
- Repeat step 5 and 6 for the other thoracic cardiac electrode
- Attach your elastic straps included.
You simply need to connect your Hexoskin Device then you are good to go!
Keywords: don/doff, gel, water, wetting, quantity, silver, textile