In HxServices, a session will fail to synchronize due to an overlap of records (please refer to "Record session not syncing"). When this occurs for one or many records, synchronization of other sessions might be affected or even stopped.
To work around this issue and skip the record(s) marked as "Failed Syncing", you can proceed with manual synchronization for your other sessions. To do this, you need to:
- In HxServices, go to the "Preferences" tab
- Uncheck the box "Start to automatically SYNC Hexoskin sessions when a device is connected to your computer"
- And, uncheck the box "Start to automatically STORE Hexoskin sessions when a device is connected to your computer"
- Go back to the "Hexoskins" tab
- Right-click on a record that you wish to synchronize, and click on "Sync"
- Repeat step 5 for all the records that you wish to synchronize*
- Now to fix the issue with the record marked "Failed Syncing", you will need to provide us with the logs (please refer to "Sending logs to Hexoskin Support").
* After manually synchronizing one session, if you wish you can to reset the automatic synchronization process (in the "Preferences" tab) for all your other sessions, as it will save you time from having to manually synchronize all your recording sessions.
Keywords: synchronized, upload, skipping record, skipped, skip, synched, Hx service