Sometimes, bugs can happen when attempting to synchronize your data in HxServices, such as:
- A session marked as "Corrupted"
- A session marked as "Storing Locally (>100)%"
Here is a way to fix it (on Mac and PC):
- Unplug your device from your computer
- Go to the "Support" tab
- Click on "Delete"
- Click on "OK" when asked to "Delete ALL the local sessions?"
- Restart HxServices (i.e log out, then log back in on HxServices)
- Reconnect your device to your computer (do not use USB hub)
- Try to synchronize your sessions again.
Keywords: failed syncing, sync, Hx service, stored locally, local storage, logs, issue, problem