If you want to use the Hexoskin App, you need to follow this 2-step process:
Step 1: Pair your Hexoskin Device with your phone or tablet
- Download the Hexoskin App on Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Make sure that your Hexoskin Device is not currently recording (not connected to the shirt) or syncing a session (not connected to a computer).
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth on your phone or tablet. Make sure that the Bluetooth is turned on.
- Set Hexoskin in pairing mode by holding the button 3-5 sec until the blue LED turns on, and stays on.
- Select your Hexoskin Device in the Bluetooth devices list and wait until you see a confirmation that the device is paired.
Step 2: Pair your Hexoskin Device with your Hexoskin App
- Launch your Hexoskin App.
- Click on "Home" > "Devices" > "Change".
- Select your Hexoskin Device from the list (serial number to be found on the back of your device).
- Click on "Assign".
- Wait for the confirmation message "Device Paired".
Note: These steps are only required to pair the Hexoskin device to a new phone/tablet for the first time or after doing a Restore through HxServices.
Additional information (after having done the initial pairing steps):
A) To reconnect to the device, simply wake up the device by pressing the button once, then go into the phone's Bluetooth settings and select the device from the list. The Hexoskin app will pick up right away and be connected to the device (device does not need to go back in pairing mode)
B) The steps above can also be done while the device is actively recording (do not place the device in pairing mode, this will interrupt the session).
C) The device can go to sleep if left unattended or taking time during the pairing steps. Simply press once on the button and the device will wake up. If it was in range of your phone, the app should pick up where it left off. If not, simply repeat step A.
For any issues with the pairing steps, contact email@example.com
Keywords: pairing, mobile device, blue light, 3rd LED, bluetooth, steps, recording, phone, tablet, app.