To download your Hexoskin data, you have 2 choices:
Option 1: Download Data Directly from the Hexoskin Dashboard
- To download your data from the dashboard, start by logging into your Hexoskin Dashboard at my.hexoskin.com.
- Under the "Records" and "Activities" tab, select the activity or record you’re interested in.
- Once in the selected "Record" or "Activity", click on the button from there, you will be given a choice to download your data under .cvs (export of processed data only) or binary format (if you’re interested in all metrics available, including raw data).
Option 2: Download Data using HxConvertSourceFile
- Download HxConvertSourceFile software.
- To use the software HxConvertSourceFile, under the tab "download", you can fetch record/activities within the software itself. You first need to log in with your account login. Then, you will be able to choose the user that you want to download the records of (a sign in window will pop up).
- Now, click on the tab "Convert". Two checkboxes are ticked by default. Leave it as it is. If you were planning on using Kubios for your analysis, I strongly suggest that you tick also the checkbox Use Tab '\t' delimiter (used by Kubios). Also, check the box "Save in Posix epoch time (seconds since 1 January 1970)" to have your time converted to epoch directly. Select the files that you want to convert in the rectangle window, then click on "Convert" (left side).
- Then at the bottom, you can choose where to download your data with "Browse" button and in the "Execution and logging", it tells you when the conversion is done.
Keywords: data import, upload, hxconvert, record, activity, unprocessed data, multiple downloads, participant, patient, #dash