Because more than one person can use the same Hexoskin Device, it is important to make sure that the Hexoskin Device is assigned to the right user before starting to record a session. Please remember that the data will always be recorded under the last profile it was logged under.
To assign a new user to a device assigned to someone else, you simply need to:
- Launch HxServices
- Sign in with your Hexoskin Account
- Connect your Hexoskin Device to your computer with the provided USB cable
- Click on the tab “Hexoskins”
- Click on “Assign” at the right top corner
- Select your name from the right column, then drag and drop it on your device in the left column.
As shown above, the name of the previous user (ex.: User #1) is being replaced by the new user (ex.: User #2).
Keywords: HxServices, Hx service, Hexoskin App, user account, multiple users