Follow these easy steps to put on and take off your shirt.
Putting your shirt on (it will be easier when you’re dry and clean!)
1. Fold up the lower part of your shirt
2. Put one arm through in the arm opening, then the head through the collar and finally the other arm in the other arm opening
3. Fold-down the shirt over your lower body
Tip: It will be easier to put on and take off your shirt if you remove your glasses and/or hair accessories.
Applying cream* on the cardiac sensors of your shirt
1. Roll up the lower part of the garment to expose the abdominal cardiac electrode (1 square of bronze-coloured fabric)
2. Apply a nickel-sized amount of your glycerin-based cream on the abdominal cardiac electrode
3. Roll the lower part of the garment back down
4. For the thoracic cardiac sensors, gently stretch the armpit opening on your right side until you are able to see one of the thoracic cardiac electrodes
5. Apply a nickel-sized amount of your glycerin-based cream on the cardiac electrode
6. Repeat step 5 and 6 for the other thoracic cardiac electrode
7. Fasten the elastic belts.
* Note: keep in mind that if you are using water instead of cream, you might have to re-moisten the cardiac sensors more frequently (every ~ 1-2 hours) than if you are using cream (every ~ 24 hours). However, if you are performing intense physical activity, your sweat will replace the water.
You simply need to connect your Hexoskin Device then you are good to go!
Taking your shirt off
1. Remove the elastic straps, and unplug the Hexoskin Device
2. Gently roll your shirt up your torso
3. Cross your arms to grab on the rolled-up part of the shirt,
4. Gently pull the shirt over your head.
See the online videos for instructions on putting on and taking off the Hexoskin Shirt at hexoskin.com/pages/start.
Keywords: don/doff, don, doff, cardiac sensors, respiration loops, recording session, moist, moister, water, sweat, grab