If you are experiencing issues with HxServices during data synchronization, please provide your logs so we will be able to better help you.
Please follow the following steps (Mac or Windows):
1. You can have access to the logs in "Finder" and then by going into "Go to Folder"
2. Once you are in the "Go to folder" section, please type the following: ~/Library/Logs/HxServices/
3. Please select all files and have it compress in a zip folder.
4. Please reply back with the Zip file attached to the email and have it sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Launch HxServices, click on the Support tab on the left.
- Click on Prepare logs, this will create a zip file on your desktop.
- Please reply back with the Zip file attached to the email and have it sent to email@example.com.
In the meantime, it is recommended to press the "Delete" button in the "Support" section in HxServices. Also, we suggest you reboot the device by pressing the button for 6 seconds (until all LED's are turned off) and attempt reconnecting the device to HxServices.
Our team will review your logs and should get back to you with 48h.
Keywords: problem, troubleshoot, sync failed, sending logs, overlap, overlapping, corrupt, corrupted, sync problem, failed syncing