The first thing that you need to know is that HRV analysis is only relevant if done on a rest or during a sleep record (please refer to the attached document Hexoskin-Measure Your HRV). In fact, studies have shown that HRV analysis during activity is not relevant.
Therefore, to obtain other HRV values than the ones displayed on the Hexoskin Dashboard, you can do simple data analysis with Kubios software.
To do this, you need to:
- download Kubios software (free version)
- download the software HxConvertSourceFile software
- download the data of your choice (we are suggesting a sleep record if you are looking at HRV values)
- Make sure that you check the following boxes when you download and convert your CSV data:
- open Kubios software
- Click open file > Choose file "NNinterval.txt" (cleaned and filtered RRinterval data)
Keywords: data analysis, heart rate variability, data export, conversion, cardiac analysis, biofeedback, hxconvertsourcefile, hxconvert, source, file, nn interval