To tag an activity; there are two ways to go about it.
Scenario A: You are using the Hexoskin App.
- Put on your Hexoskin, conductive cream and elastic straps if need be
- Connect your Hexoskin Device to your shirt
- Log in your Hexoskin App
- Make sure that your device is paired with your phone (please refer to "Pairing Hexoskin Device with phone or tablet" in the section "Articles")
- In the Hexoskin App, click on the "GO!" button
- Click on "Start Activity"
- Then select the activity of your choosing, "Walk" activity for example
- Once your activity has ended, you would click on the "End" button
- And save the activity
- After data synchronization with HxServices, the activity “Walk” will appear under the “Activities” tab on your Hexoskin Dashboard
Scenario B: You are not using the Hexoskin App
- Put on your Hexoskin, conductive cream and elastic straps if need be.
- Connect your Hexoskin Device to your shirt.
- Write down the time where you start the activity, for example for a "Walk" activity.
- Once your activity has ended, you would take note of the time.
- Then, detach the device from the shirt to end the recording.
- After data synchronization with HxServices, your record will appear under the “Records” tab on your Hexoskin Dashboard.
- Click on the record in question.
- Take note of the date and the time intervals (when the activity started and when it ended) that your “Walk” activity (in this case) took place.
- Click on “Activities” tab.
- Then, click on “+ Add” to create your “Walk” activity.
- A window will pop up and you will to name your activity.
- Then, you will need to select the activity type under “Training routine”.
- Finally, enter the date and time interval that you took down and click on “Save”.
- Your new “Walk” activity will then appear under the “Activities” tab on your Hexoskin Dashboard.
Keywords: range, record, training routine, #dash