To view your data in real-time, make sure you first complete the following steps:
- Create your Hexoskin account at my.hexoskin.com
- Download the Hexoskin mobile app and the HxServices sync software
- Assign your account to the recording device
- Complete the Bluetooth Pairing Steps
- Connect your device to your Hexoskin shirt, the 2nd LED will turn on to indicate a record is underway.
Once you start a record, you can view the sensor data in real-time by selecting “Show Sensors” at the bottom of your Hexoskin app. There, you can toggle between the ECG by clicking on "Heart", the breathing curves by clicking on "Breathing", and the x, y, z acceleration by clicking on "Accelerometer".
Keywords: real-time ECG, breathing curves, activity, ECG waveform, EKG, application, sensors, real-time, Bluetooth.