Rest assured that Hexoskin and its products are fully compatible with both Windows and iOS. If you happen to encounter issues with Windows 10 not recognizing the Hexoskin Device, please ensure to follow the steps below:
Uninstalling the Device
To uninstall a device by using Device Manager, follow these steps:
- Start Control Panel, click “Hardware and Sound”, and then click “Device Manager”.
- Expand the node that represents the type of device that you want to uninstall, right-click the device entry, and click “Uninstall”.
- On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click OK to start the uninstall process.
- When the uninstall process is complete, remove the device.
Note: With some devices, you might have to restart the system to complete the uninstall process. The device might continue to function until the system has been restarted.
If you have already completed the above steps and you are still experiencing the same issue, please follow the instructions below:
- In the Start box (Lower right side - Immediately to the right of the Windows logo) type; Troubleshooting (located in the Control Panel).
- You will then be taken to the Troubleshooting section (Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Troubleshooting).
- Click on Hardware and Sound.
- Under Device, click on Hardware and Devices.
- A pop-up box will open, Click on Advanced, which will reveal Apply repairs automatically. and then click the Next Button.
- Your computer will then attempt to detect problems (Scanning for hardware changes).
- Click on Apply this fix and then Next.
- The computer will then start running resolving problems.
- Once this is completed, you will then need to restart your computer.
- The device will then be recognized.
Keywords: recognition, HxServices, troubleshoot, compatibility error message, hx service