Follow these easy steps to put on and take off your shirt.
Putting your shirt on (it will be easier when you’re dry and clean!)
- Fold up the lower part of your shirt,
- Put one arm through in the arm opening, then the head through the collar and finally the other arm in the other arm opening
- Fold down the shirt over your lower body
Tip: It will be easier to put on and take off your shirt if you remove your glasses and/or hair accessories.
Applying cream on the cardiac sensors of your shirt
- Roll up the lower part of the garment to expose the abdominal cardiac electrode (1 square of bronze colored fabric)
- Apply a nickel-sized amount of your glycerin-based cream on the abdominal cardiac electrode
- Roll the lower part of the garment back down
- For the thoracic cardiac sensors, gently stretch the armpit opening on your right side until you are able to see one of the thoracic cardiac electrodes
- Apply a nickel-sized amount of your glycerin-based cream on the cardiac electrode
- Repeat step 5 and 6 for the other thoracic cardiac electrode
- Attach your elastic straps included.
You simply need to connect your Hexoskin Device then you are good to go!
Taking your shirt off
- Remove the elastic straps, and unplug the Hexoskin Device
- Gently roll your shirt up your torso
- Cross your arms to grab on the rolled-up part of the shirt,
- Gently pull the shirt over your head.
See the online videos for instructions on putting on and taking off the Hexoskin Shirt at hexoskin.com/pages/start.
Keywords: don/doff, don, doff, cardiac sensors, respiration loops, recording session, moist, moister, water, sweat, grab