If your Hexoskin Device is not assigned to a user, you will not be able to make any recording. By assigning a user’s account to a Hexoskin Device, the Hexoskin servers will then be able to link the recorded data to a specific account, allowing you to retrieve your data whenever you log in to your Hexoskin Dashboard.
To assign the Hexoskin Device to a user, you need to:
- Download HxServices (if not done yet, visit hexoskin.com/pages/downloads, section « SYNC SOFTWARE » or select your operating system for HxServices with the download links that follow: HxServices for macOS or HxServices for Windows)
- Open HxServices
- Sign in with your Hexoskin Account
- Connect your Hexoskin Device to your computer with the provided USB cable
- Click on the tab “Hexoskins”
- Select your device from the list (serial number behind your device)
- Click on “Assign” at the right top corner
- Select your name from the right column, then drag and drop it on your device in the left column.
Your device is now assigned to your account, and your name should now appear under your device serial number. You can assign multiple devices to the same account or multiple accounts to the same device (for more information, please refer to link).
Keywords: sync software, synch, account creation, assignation